Saturday, August 31, 2013

The new site is up!

Finally the new version is out. Take a look and share your comments here. Feel free to tell me what else  you would like to see in http://titlecase.com. Here is list of features that I am thinking of adding:

  • hyphen case (hyphen separated): words are all lowercase separated by hyphens 
  • snake_case (underscore separated): words are all lowercase separated by underscores 
  • email extractor: list of all email addresses in the input text 
  • no-ads version: for paid/donated visitors 
  • end case: The last letter of words upper case, the rest lowercase 
  • text to image: convert text to image

Let me know what you think. I am sure there are so many brilliant ideas out there!

2 comments:

  1. Love your site and have been making use of it for years now. I don't like the new dark background, I feel like I am in the wrong place! I also don't like that I have to scroll down to see the converted text.

    Thanks for an awesome resource!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I developed a new theme (called white) and you switch to the new theme through settings button.

      Delete